Pages

Tuesday 19 February 2013

A New Year

Happy New Year everyone. I'm sorry for being inactive for the last 5 months. I never rounded up the end of last year or anything, but hopefully that will all change this year. I will be trying to post atleast once a week, but I have NCEA this year so we will see what happens. Personally I don't like the layout of Blogger anymore so I am considering a move to a new server. More on that next week.

But aside from that it is a new school year. We have many international students and some familiar faces attending South Otago High School this term. Through out the year I will post up their own peersonal accounts on school life and living in the Otago reigon. Last year our International Students did very well at the end of year Senior Prizegiving. Below is a picture of  Xenia Yau and Kelsey Yung from Hong kong receiving their awards.


 
Thank you everyone for your patiets. I have now decided that we just ain;t getting the ppublicty we are looking for through blogger. I will start the transistion to Tumblr and Facebook asap. I will see you all next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment